Your Vibram® FiveFingers® are made to the exacting standards for quality and workmanship you would expect from a company with over 70 years sole making experience. In order to keep them in the best possible condition follow these tips:
- Wash regularly in cold water for good foot hygiene.
- Machine wash using your regular detergent in cold water at or below 30° Celsius (hot water will dissolve the glue between the upper and the sole - this is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty).
- Air dry out of direct sunlight - do not tumble dry or use a direct heating source.
- Rinse with fresh water after they have been in salt water.
- Keep your toenails neatly trimmed, particularly the big toe so that the toenail does not cut through the upper in this snugly fitting shoe.